- This event has passed.
Cassandra Developer Workshop ? Learn How to Build a Cassandra App the Easy Way!
January 16 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
••• Learn how to build an application with Cassandra the easy way! •••
► FREE EVENT with FREE LUNCH! ◄
Come see how easy it is to build an application on top of the database that leading companies turn to for their most challenging workloads.
What we will cover in a nutshell:
• Creating and Using Apache Cassandra clusters in DataStax Apollo
• Cassandra Query Language (CQL) Basics
• Cassandra Data Modeling
• Application Development with DataStax Driver
What you will get:
• Hands-on experience building a real working application using the best developer tools for Cassandra
• Practical data modeling expertise to get the most out of Cassandra
• Experience using Cassandra Query Language(CQL) for the most typical operations
• Best practices for building Cassandra applications in the language of your choice: Java, Python, or NodeJS
• A free trial to DataStax Constellation, our cloud data platform
• Face-to-face interaction with the Cassandra experts
What you need to bring:
This is a hands-on workshop so bring a laptop that can connect to Wi-Fi and access internet. We recommend either Firefox or Chrome browser. VPN software should allow for unrestricted access to web sites via HTTP and HTTPS.
►► REGISTER NOW while there is space available at https://pages.datastax.com/20200116-NAM-NewYork-Event-CassandraDeveloperWorkshop_Registration-LP.html